New Jersey Law Firm Frequently Asked Questions Videos
Personal Injury Videos
- How do New Jersey personal injury lawyers get paid?
- What makes us a unique personal injury law firm?
- If I am partially at fault, can I still recover from the other party for my injuries?
- Should I talk to the other driver’s insurance company if they contact me?
- What documents should I bring to my consultation with a personal injury attorney?
- Can an auto mechanic be liable for faulty repairs that caused my car accident?
- What is the statute of limitations for personal injury matters in New Jersey?
- What if I am in an auto accident and the other driver is uninsured?
- What damages are recoverable in an automobile accident?
- Can an uninsured driver claim noneconomic damages?
- How long do I have to file a medical malpractice claim?
- What kinds of mistakes result in medical malpractice?
- Is failure to obtain informed consent medical malpractice?
Family Law Videos
- Introduction to Smith & Doran New Jersey family law attorneys
- What makes Smith & Doran a unique New Jersey family law and divorce law firm?
- What should I look for in a divorce attorney?
- What types of family law matters do Smith & Doran family law attorneys handle?
- What things should I consider before deciding to file for a divorce?
- Before meeting with my divorce lawyer, how should I prepare?
- What documents should I bring to my first meeting with my divorce attorney?
- Does New Jersey have “no fault” divorce?
- Why should I agree to divorce mediation?
- Are there instances where mediation is not recommended?
- Collaborating with a divorce lawyer
Wills, Estates & Trusts Videos
- How much does an estate plan cost?
- Last will and testament – trusts for children
- Last will and testament – guardianship
- Last will and testament – estate tax planning
- Will the executor of my will have to post a bond?
- What are executors and trustees?
- What is the probate process?